If you have deleted the app from your account, please follow these instructions to delete it completely:
- Go to Google Play and remove it from the “My Apps & Games” icon in the menu icon in top left corner.
- Once on the All Apps page, scroll to find Madden Mobile under “All”. Click on the X next to madden mobile. This will remove it permanently from both your device’s app history and permissions.
You can unlink your Madden mobile account from a device at any time. This means you will be able to access your account on different devices by logging out of the current device and then logging in from another one. You can do this even if you are playing a game or have characters on Madden Mobile – just make sure to log out first!
Note: Just logging into your profile via a different device won’t unlink it. Make sure you click “logout” in order to properly unlink your account.
If there’s an issue with initiating the Unlink process, please contact EA Help using the steps below (click here for additional information). If you’re unable to start/finish an online game session due to Unlink, please contact EA Help using the steps below (click here for additional information). For all other issues or questions related to unlink, please contact us at [email protected]
All future correspondence will be forwarded to your original ticket which may delay our ability to respond properly and promptly. Note that most tickets are closed after 60 days; you may file a new ticket if yours has been closed for this reason.
If you already have an active chat or phone session open, please wait and contact EA Help when that existing agent is no longer responding to your instant message or voice call. Click here for additional information about how long agents will be available to you by chat, phon e , email or Twitter.
If you need to call for an expedited reply, please follow the steps below:
1. Open a ticket using this link (you must have cookies enabled in your browser) or use this page to find instructions if you can’t get help through other means.
2. Add [Expedite] and the reason that you’re calling in the subject of your new ticket . For example: “[Expedite] I didn’t receive my refund check.” Please be sure you don’t do this before contacting EA Help about your issue or it may delay our ability to respond properly and promptly.
3. Call 1-855-355-2567 at any time during regular business hours – Monday – Friday from 9AM to 8PM EST, Saturday 10AM to 6PM EST (closed for select national holidays).
4. Press option #1 and then follow the prompts to speak with an agent. If you are redirected to a sales department, please politely ask to be transferred back to our agents. You must have cookies enabled in your browser as we cannot redirect browsers that do not accept cookies. Click here for additional information about how long agents will be available to you by chat, phone, email or Twitter.
5. After taking care of your issue, click this link and fill out the short survey at the bottom of the page before exiting so that we can take care of any lingering issues and help us make sure you’re happy going forward!
For example, if your children have Google Play or iTunes accounts associated with their YouTube channels, you can link a parent account to it so that all the earned trophies and achievements will be awarded.
You can disconnect your account via the ‘EA Account Settings’. Click on ‘Connections’ to find the account you want to disable and click Unlink near it.
In order to make the transfer between two of the same operating systems, say an older iOS and a newer iOS device, you just simply link your guest account to a Facebook account. Once you have successfully done that, sign into your new device with your old app for instructions on accessing your personal content.
Disconnecting Electronic Arts from your Prime Gaming account in your Connection Settings won’t unlink them. However, if you want to sever the connection completely, log into twitch.com and disconnect from there.
Go to Twitch’s settings menu > Connections, scroll down for Additional connections > Disconnect next to Electronic Arts
To deactivate my account, log into Customer Support Service System and provide a link to your Steam profile.