- To link your Instagram account to your Google Account.
- Go to the Account Settings page.
- Add a photo or update it by clicking Edit photo.
- Select a file and then Choose File.
- Select an image and then Open it.
- Alternatively, you may also use the drop-down menu in the upper right.
- Corner of any post on your profile page to select?
Set Up Your Yelp Business Profile?
Go to your account’s Business Photos area. Select the photo you wish to delete. Remove the photograph by using the Apply button in the top right corner of your screen.
Click the Edit button. Click Edit in the drop-down menu that appears. On each page, select each area, then click Add or Update on the bottom right corner. Save your changes by clicking OK.
We allow both consumers and business owners to post photos on Yelp since it is a community website. Only the person who originally uploaded the photo can remove it. Business Owners.
However, if a patient mentions the practice’s entire name, it is possible that they will be notified. It is also necessary to obtain permission from any individuals who may appear in photographs or videos on your profile.
We allow both users and business owners to post photographs on Yelp, as it is a community site for Users.