To learn how to delete or add a login for Instagram from your account, follow these steps:
- Tap the icon on your home screen.
- Select Settings under the options for accounts and privacy in the left sidebar menu.
- Under Logins.
- Tap Add account or Log out if you have an existing login information saved to that account’s profile or email address you wish to remove access from accessing social media accounts linked with your phone number instead of a username and password combination.
- Below “Log out,” it will list all other apps associated with this device are currently signed into [name].
To turn sync off, tap your profile in the bottom right and then swipe to go to settings. Tap account on top of the screen, then tap contacts syncing. After about one minute or when all contacts are downloaded by Contacts+, you will notice a check mark next to connect contacts. Simply uncheck this option for no contact syncing with Facebook (unless you want it).
Then, click disconnect.
Step 1: Open your Instagram account on your Android phone. Step 2: Tap the three horizontal bar icons that are located at the top-right corner. Then tap on ‘Settings’. Step 5: Scroll down to ‘Recently Deleted’
To log out:
1. Click ‘Settings’
2. Scroll down and click ‘Log Out’.