- To delete your account.
- sign in to your account settings.
- And click the button that says “delete account”.
- The input text states that you have visit Help Accessing Your Account before deleting your account.
- But nothing else is said about what this help contains.
- The rewrite clarifies the issue by adding a sentence explaining what help actually includes.
To delete your account, just go to their delete account page. Enter your user ID / username and password in the text fields provided then click on ‘Delete Account’. Deleting this account is permanent, so make sure you really want to delete before clicking that ‘Delete Account’ button.
To delete an account, visit the website’s support website and look for information about how to request deletion.
SoundCloud does not allow merging of two accounts. However, you can always delete one of your SoundCloud accounts and preserve all tracks on the one account you wish to keep by uploading any songs from the deleted account.
If you’re a Soundtrap Music Makers, Storytellers, or Complete subscriber, cancel your subscription first.
After you’re done, send an e-mail through this link and ask us to delete your account. We’ll delete it for you.