- To delete your account on Flickr.
- log in to your profile and then go to Settings.
- Select Delete Account from the drop-down menu.
- Read any necessary warnings before clicking Delete My Account – Next.
- You’ll be asked to type in your password in order to confirm the cancellation of your account.
- Check Yes I completely comprehend it afterwards.
How to delete Flickr account
How do I delete my Flickr account from my iPhone?
Open the Flickr app on your iPhone or iPad. Select Settings from the upper left corner of your Flickr Home page. Select Delete Account from the drop-down menu. Then, after logging in, click Delete Account.
Does Flickr delete inactive accounts?
The first to go will be inactive accounts. Users may not see any of their material deleted immediately, even though they are still active free users with more than 1,000 photos and videos.
How do I delete my registered account?
How do I cancel my Flickr Pro account?
Tap the Manage Subscriptions button on the left side of your screen. Select Cancel Plan if you’re using an Android device or Cancel Subscription if you’re utilizing an iPhone or iPad.
What happens if I delete my Flickr account?
Please be advised that once you deactivate your account, all of your photos and account information will be erased. 1. To delete your Flickr account, go to www.flickr.com and log in using your credentials (Figure A) or select Login on the drop-down menu in the upper left corner of the screen (Figure B).