- Go to [your name] > Settings > [your name].
- Change your name, phone number, and email address.
- You’ll need to enter your Apple ID password to confirm your account.
- Choose Change Birthday or Birthday from the drop-down menu.
- Update your birthday before you finish by selecting Done.
- If you’re changing a child’s birth date,
How to convert your child’s Google account to a regular Google Account
Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to leave a family group. You can relocate them to another group or cancel their account.
Open the Mail app on your computer or iPhone, then open a new message to yourself. Select a location and an event if prompted. The following information is required:
When your kid reaches the age of 13 (or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction), you’ll be able to keep their account active without having them join Family Sharing.
Go to Settings and scroll down. Scroll all the way down to Screen Time and select it. Select Content & Privacy Restrictions from the drop-down menu. If prompted, provide your passcode. Select Allow or Don’t Allow for the features or settings you wish to allow changes on under Allow Changes.