- On the left.
- Click My subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel and then choose Manage.
- Cancel subscription.
There are 2 different versions of Grindr applications. The first one has a menu button with “settings” written next to it. On the other version, you will need to tap on the three vertical dots in the top right corner from within the app itself.
In either case, select “Settings”, and then from there go into Subscription and click cancel subscription. If your subscription is through Google Play, you will be taken to that screen and if it’s through iTunes you will be taken to their App Store site where you can cancel it as well. Your cancellation should take place immediately once requested but if not wait 15 minutes before considering making another request or contact support directly at [email protected] . Please include your username, as well as the date and time of your request.
How do I cancel my Grindr subscription on iPhone or iPad?
1. Select the More tab from the bottom left corner (iOS 7 & earlier) or top right corner (iOS 8 & later). From there, select Settings and then Subscription.
2. Once you get to that screen, you will need to select Cancel Subscription from within iTunes by clicking it once with your mouse or tapping this button:
3. You will then be shown instructions on how to confirm cancellation through iTunes if applicable. The same steps apply for Google Play subscriptions, but you will go through a different process at Google Play which we have provided below:
How do I cancel my Grindr subscription on Android?
1. Select the More tab (Android) or More tab from the bottom left corner (iOS).
2. In order to cancel your membership with Google Play you will need to select Subscription and click Cancel Subscription under “Grindr Payments.” Then, just follow any additional instructions on screen. If you don’t see that button, then this method of cancellation does not apply to you. You are likely subscribed through iTunes instead and should look below for instructions on how to subscribe through iTunes.
If you continue to experience issues with cancelling your Grindr subscription, please submit a request at [email protected] and include the following information:
1. Username, as well as date and time of the request.
2. Screenshots of any error screens or Google Play (Android) cancellation links that show(ed) an error message.
Grindr Customer Support for Android can be reached via email at [email protected] . If you are using iPhone or iPad , use the option below. For more help on how to cancel Grindr subscriptions through iTunes, click here * It is important to note that we cannot assist in canceling your subscription if you accidentally renewed it through iTunes or Google Play. You will need to contact iTunes or Google Play support for more information on how to cancel or make changes to an iTunes account, and you can find them here:
Other ways you can reach out to Grindr for Android customer support is by tapping the Live Chat button in the bottom right-hand corner of this page, or use the follow methods:
Email: [email protected] (within 48 hours). Please include your username and all of the following information in your inquiry: device make/model, OS version, network provider and a detailed description of your issue so Grindr can troubleshoot it effectively. If you are on Android please also provide the error message that is displayed when you attempt to cancel the subscription from Google Play or any cancellation errors that may occur while trying to contact iTunes support for instructions on how to cancel an iTunes account or subscription.
Contacting iTunes Support (Apple Subscriptions) on Your Computer or Phone If you are unable to cancel through iTunes, please contact us directly at [email protected] , as this is not something that we have control over as it is an Apple subscription** To cancel a Grindr subscription through iTunes, please perform the following steps: 1. Click here for instructions on how to subscribe to Grindr through iTunes if not already done so. 2. Once subscribed, locate the “Grindr” channel in your iTunes account and click it.
4. Enter the security code shown on iTunes into the box and then click View Account. 5. Under Subscriptions, select Grindr and Change/Cancel Membership under Billing Information and follow any additional instructions on screen to complete the cancellation process for Grindr through iTunes (iTunes will guide you through how to cancel immediately or via a recurring subscription in X days). If you continue to experience issues with cancelling your Grindr subscription, please submit a request at [email protected] . Please include the following information: 1. Username, as well as date and time of the request 2. Screenshots of any error.
To delete your Grindr account, tap on the account icon at the top-left corner of the screen and select “Delete Profile” from the following list. Verify your identity by tapping a reason for deleting your profile (e.g., I’m not using this app anymore) and selecting “Done”.
Tap Delete Account
Open the Grindr app on your Android device. …A profile menu should appear. …Tap Deactivate, and then choose Delete Account. On the next screen, choose a reason from the provided list of reasons why you might delete a Grindr account, or tap Skip.
To end your Grindr subscription, go to https://grindr.com/cancel on your mobile device browser and select ‘Cancel my subscription’
Then tap the confirmation button that appears.
Answer: The following information will be deleted – your Grindr account email address, profile information (like your headline and about), profile photo, chats and favorite photos. Your account will be completely removed and you won’t be able to recover any previous data stored on the account.
To cancel a subscription, visit play.google.com and log into the correct Google Account.
On the left side, click on My subscriptions to view your active subscriptions.
Locate the subscription you want cancelled in between the listings and click when it says Manage next to it; then select Cancel Subscription from the ensuing screen..