To cancel your subscription to Deezer, follow these steps.
- To cancel your account, visit https://deezer.com_
- Log in to your account.
- In settings page on the right-hand side of the screen until you see Cancel my subscription.
- Then press Confirm_. For a temporary extension, click Cancel Subscription on the left._
To cancel your subscription, go to www.google.com/accounts && sign in to the Google account you created when purchasing the product or service like TV and Movies for entertainment, Project Fi wireless device plan for communications, or Maps programs for location purposes. On your left side of the screen locate the name of the product or service like Photos at google.com/photos) click on My subscriptions and select Manage then Cancel Subscription
To cancel your subscription from Google Play, visit play.google.com/store/account and click Cancel Subscription in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Yes, you can try Deezer for 30 or 90 days free. You’ll need to enter your payment details before you can start using Deezer.
If you notice two Deezer auto-payments on the same month, there are a few reasons this may have happened.
1) You subscribed twice using two different Deezer accounts with two different payment methods, such as credit cards, iTunes, your mobile provider etc.
2) It could be that subscription renewals were taken at the end of one billing period and then again beginning of another billing period.
3) The first renewal transaction was processed in error due to store or bank communication errors